SAAB Chapter News 2015
- SAAB welcomes our 1st Middle School in the State of Texas - Quintanilla Middle School, Dallas Independent School District. What an inspiring group of young Latino/Mexican males who are beyond excited to be invited to join the SAAB B2B Family.
- SAAB is honored to be cited in the work of our friend and colleague Dr. Shaun Harper this Harvard Educational Review article: Black Male College Achievers and Resistant Responses to Racist Stereotypes at Predominantly White Colleges and Universities. Read the article . . .
- SAAB celebrates the kick off of Southwest Tennessee Community College (Memphis); and Mastery Charter School - 1st SAAB High School Chapter and only chapter in the state of Pennsylvania.
- SAAB South Eastern Regional Cluster Summit, Cartersville, Ga. featured in a Diverse Issues in Education article 09-27-15. Read article: http://bit.ly/1OC1Ulg
SAAB National hosted a new chapter orientation as part of a Lumina grant for Community Partner Alliance. We welcome:
- College of Southern Nevada (NV)
- Ivy Tech College (IN)
- Jefferson Community & Tech College (KY)
- Salt Lake City Community College (UT)
- Sinclair Community College (OH)
- Southwest Community College (TN)
- Tyler Community College (TX)
- University of Central Florida (FL)
- Check out more SAAB Chapter Updates in our Chapter Spotlight section!
SAAB National Headquarters welcomes new SAAB/B2B Chapters to the SAAB Family:
- Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia
- Azusa Pacific University, Los Angeles County, California
- Georgia Technical College, along with Southwest & Westside high schools - Macon, Georgia
- Cedar Hill Collegiate Early College High School; Trinidad Garza Early College High School; and Molina High School, in collaboration Mountain View College, Dallas, Texas
- Purdue University Calumet, Hammond, Indiana.
SAAB Associate Consultant Tyree Vance during the kick-off event for the Azusa Pacific University SAAB Chapter (Los Angeles County, CA)